Yield: Five 4-inch pancakes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- One cup plain MilkMan Yoghurt 170g
- 1 large egg (or 2 large egg whites)
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries (or 1/2 large banana)
- Mix MilkMan yogurt and an egg in a medium bowl until blended and smooth. Add flour and baking soda and stir until the dry ingredients are mixed in. Mixture will be thick.
- Preheat a griddle or large pan to medium heat. Spray with nonstick spray. Use an ice cream scoop or 1/4 to 1/3 measuring cup to scoop the mixture into the pan. Spread each of the scoops into an even circle. Dot blueberries or bananas on top of each pancake. Cook for about 3 minutes or until golden brown, then flip and cook the other side for about 2 minutes, until it is golden brown too. Repeat with the remaining scoops. Serve with additional fruit and/or syrup.