- 4 fish fillet, skinned and bones removed
- vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 50 ml milk
- 30g flour
- 120g breadcrumbs
- Cut the fish into finger sizes sideways along the width of the fish.
- Break the egg into a medium-size bowl, add the milk and mix well.
- Put breadcrumbs to a separate bowl along with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Dip the fish into the flour and turn till it’s evenly covered. Pat off the excess flour.
- Dip the fish into the milk and egg mix. Then place in the breadcrumb until both sides are covered.
- Move onto a tray or plate and into the fridge until you are ready to cook.
- Put some vegetable oil in a fryer
- When the oil is hot, place the fish fingers in the fryer.
- Serve with chips & salad and some light mayo to dip into.