Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 8 boneless pork chops
- 2 onions
- 4 tablespoons fresh ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cups plain yoghurt
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Blend onions, ginger, garlic, curry powder, Milkman plain yogurt, black pepper and salt.
- Place the pork chops in a dish and pour the mixture before stirring.
- Transfer the mixture to ziplock bags and seal before marinating for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Grill the pork chops till ready.
- Serve on a white square plate with a side of sliced pre-cooked carrots and green peas.