Cooking time: 2 hours
- 5 medium free-range egg whites
- 150g/5½oz caster sugar
- 2 packs of 170g MilkMan natural yoghurt
- 1 orange, finely grated zest and 1 tbsp juice
- Drop of almond extract
- pinch cinnamon
- 200g/7oz raspberries
- 50g/1¾oz flaked almonds, toasted
- 1 square of dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 120C/100C Fan/Gas ½. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Whisk the egg whites in a clean glass bowl until soft peaks form. Add the sugar a teaspoon at a time and continue to whisk until you have stiff peaks and the meringue looks glossy.
- Arrange 8 large spoonfuls of the mixture in a circle on the prepared tray in a ring to form a wreath. Bake for 30 minutes, then reduce the oven to 110C/90C Fan/Gas ¼ and bake for another 1½ hours.
- Turn off the oven, leave the door ajar and leave until the meringues are cold.
- Just before serving, make the topping. Mix together the yoghurt, orange zest and juice, almond extract and cinnamon.
- Top the meringue with the yoghurt mixture and then scatter over the raspberries and almonds. Finely grate over the chocolate and serve.