Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 1 kg tilapia
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 litre of Milkman UHT milk
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 3 teaspoons dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup flour
- Melt butter on low fire and add to the milk.
- Season the fish fillet with salt and pepper and arrange in a non-stick pan
- Add lemon juice, dill and pour the milk and butter mixture then boil until ready on both sides. Drain the fish and set aside.
- Melt butter in a clean pan and gradually add flour to prepare the white sauce. Dilute with milk to a thickness of your choice.
- Serve on a plate of white rice and garnish with wedges and/or rocket leaves.