- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of plain MilkMan yogurt 170g
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese – grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Combine yogurt, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper in a bowl.
3) Line baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
4) Coat each chicken breast in yogurt mixture and place on foiled baking sheet.
5) Bake for 45 minutes.
6) If you would like to brown the top, turn the broiler on high for 3 minutes or so. Remove from oven once top is golden brown.